Tens of thousands of your potential clients use the services of our airports every day. We are happy to offer you powerful opportunities for the development of your business. Our proposal is oriented primarily at catering service providers, retailers, advertising agents and providers of other services for passengers. The main principles of our work are transparency, a high level of service and ensuring effective cooperation.
FOR AIRLINE COMPANIES
The air commerce department of Airports of Regions MC represents the business interests of all the holding’s airports in dealing with airlines and other participants of the aviation sector. The air commerce department performs the function of coordinating the interaction of the holding’s airports with airline companies and settling the arising issues. The air commerce department performs analytical research and is responsible for developing the route network of all the airports included in the holding.
Our principles and opportunities:
- We are interested in cost-effective work of airline companies working with us and in long-term sustainable partnership.
- We possess exhaustive information on the current state, dynamics and trends of freight and passenger markets as well as detailed statistical data.
- We have at our disposal tried and tested mathematical models for market forecasting and assessment.
- We are knowledgeable about the regions and adjacent provinces and have a vast experience in cooperating with the agent network, the tourism community, ground transportation companies, governmental authorities and many other organizations.
- We are ready to share our experience in and tools for selling transfer flights through our airports and we seek to develop further. We offer you to take advantage of these tools and increase the passengers flow on your flights and their profitability.
- Our experts are ready to take part in working on the issues that are of interest for you and to perform an independent evaluation of commercial risks.
- We can consider such options as assisting you in promoting and securing the selected routes both at the planning stage (schedules, flight connections, frequency and capacity) and the operation stage, and among other things assuming some of the risks by providing significant discounts for aircraft ground handling.
- We are constantly learning and trying to stay informed about all recent innovations and events.
Sergey Vladislavovich Dotsenko
Head of Route Network
Andrey Anatolyevich Klimenko
Head of Cargo Business Development Department
Andrey Vladimirovich Denisov
Phone: +7 495 280-0851 ext. 1023